Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Thinking warm thoughts


Since we are having so much snow this winter.....and its cold and gray and I have the winter blues....I have to think warm thoughts. Im so tired of this weather......Im sick of the snow, the cold the rain, the sleet......EVERYTHING......so in order to think warm happy thoughts I am posting one of my favorite pages of my son when we were in Ixtapa Mexico back in 1998....this was 10 years ago and he was almost 5 years old.....WHAT A LITTLE CUTTIE.....the beach, the water, the boats in the back ground....now thats what I call warm....

11 comments:

Cricket said...

great page! I hear ya, I'm so totally done with winter!!!


smiles,

Wati Basri said...

that is such a lovely page Carla!!

Cherie Averill said...

For some reason, that made me colder! lol Love the page and he was SOOOO cute!

Cricket said...

LOL..oh my gosh, can you say Jet Lag!! ??

Can you send me an email at my addy so I can add your email to my address book? Thanks!

cricketstamps@comcast.net

smiles,

Lala said...

This is such a cool page.. love all the details!!!

La-

Cindy aka HappyStamper said...

Great idea! Now I know what I want to scrap today! lol

Mel said...

Cool page! I'm ready for winter to be over too. I don't like the cold.

Cathy said...

Hey did I take that picture of that little cutie???

Edleen said...

love this page Carla!!! :)

iris said...

haha great layout Carla!!! You sure so miss the sun.

Shannon Schafer said...

Great layout!!!