Sunday, March 2, 2008

Another B-Bunny LOVE album













Ok here is another Love album that I did for a friend of mine. I gave it to her yesterday and she just LOVED it.....her DD is turning 3 this month and this was kind of a little early b-day gift. They live about an hour away and I was going to visit them yesterday to spend the day with them and have lunch with her and her mom so I decided to get this done and bring it with me. Her mom was all over it too. She started scrapping several years ago....but just hasnt stuck with it. But shes interested in starting again and had alot of questions for me on the things that I do. She wants to start going to Archivers with a GF once a week to get back into it and I encouraged her to do it.....Shes in in 60's and told me that she needs to do something to keep hereself busy. I hope she starts up again...I told her that Im here if she has questions or wants some help.

13 comments:

Lala said...

I love that album!!

La-

The Untamed Scrapper said...

This is beautiful! Love it!

Cathy said...

Great job! I'm sure they loved it!!!
I didn't know you were making another one.

Marci Knecht said...

What a great gift! You really did a beautiful job on it, and I'm glad that you're encouraging her mom to get scrapping!

Lisa said...

Oh wow Carla, that is just beautiful. Great job!

Edleen said...

love it Carla! love the colours and it's really Beautiful :)

csimmers said...

What a great LOVE album. Just as wonderful as the other one you posted.

pat said...

Carla - great album - love the colors - I have to get motivated and do a mini album :-)

Cindy aka HappyStamper said...

The album is beautiful!

Cricket said...

Love the album Carla, it's simply stunning!! How fun that the mom is getting into scrapbooking!

smiles,

AliciaSharp said...

Love your album!! It is too cute!!

Wati Basri said...

gorgeous album, Carla!!
love it :)

Linda said...

Carla, that is just absolutely gorgeous!!!