Monday, March 10, 2008

Finally Finished

Well you can see on the right side that I have a slide show, right now I have the acrylic album that I have been working on for a month. I went to a crop in Lake Geneva over the weekend and one goal that I had was to get this album done.....so it is (ALMOST) done. I still have a little journaling to do on the back and to add ribbons to the rings and thats it.
Now besides getting the album done, I did get 3 12x12 layouts done as well. Here is one that I will share with you now of my son RJ. I took a picture of him last week knowing that I wanted to scrap a current page about him. So here it is, thanks for stopping by, will share the other layouts soon.

15 comments:

Linda said...

LOVE the changes here!!! That acrylic album is awesome!!! Your page is cool! can't wait to see more!

Wendy Reed said...

It's fantastic girl!!! :)

Smiles,
Wendy

Lisa said...

Your acrylic album is wonderful. I love the changes on your blog. Woo hoo!

-leafa mcbirdie said...

sounds like you had a good (productive) time at the crop! LOVE that little album -yay you for getting it done!

Cricket said...

Love that acrylic album Carla! I still need to break mine out and have a go at it...kinda scared LOL!

Your layout is fabulous too, what a handsome young man your son is! Congrats on getting so much done at your weekend!!

smiles,

Edleen said...

your acrylic album is Awesome Carla! :)

Cathy said...

Rock on with your bad blog slide!!!

Cherie Averill said...

Whoa! That album is awesome! And RJ is so cute!

AliciaSharp said...

Cannot wait to see your album! Great job on the LO! Love the arrow!!

AliciaSharp said...

Love the album! You rocked it girl!!

Tamara Wheeler said...

love the album Carla! It is AMAZING!

Heredia Family/Yvie said...

Love the album and I love the changes on your blog!

SLUSH said...

cool album chickie!

Wati Basri said...

cool layout carla..love your son's hair!!

iris said...

that is one cool masculine page!