Saturday, March 15, 2008

Magnificent


Here is another lay out that I did over the weekend last weekend at my crop. I love this paper line by K & Company called URBAN...its so bright and fun to work with and I had a fun time creating this lay out. Here is what the journaling reads.
Mariah, one day you will look back at this picture of yourself and realize just how beautiful you are. Today at the age of 16 you dont see it, and hate having your picture taken. But trust me being your mother you are a beautiful young woman.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peak!

9 comments:

Cathy said...

Love this paper!

Great LO of little Miss Mariah!

{monica} said...

Great layout...I love that paper too!

Lala said...

Awesome page and congrats on the online magazine!!

La-

Maggie said...

Oh my this is fantastic news, congrats :)
Maggie

Andrea Cox said...

Oh wow! She is just beautiful! Love the layout too, those papers are awesome :)

Edleen said...

she is Beautiful! great page of Mariah :)

Cricket said...

beautiful layout Carla! Your daughter is gorgeous!

smiles,

Wati Basri said...

love that paper too!! and lovely layout, carla :)

iris said...

Love your layout! I saw your page in the MM Idea gallery! wohooo!! Oh and congrats on the new toot for the e-zine!See, I told you there is more to come. :)