Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Memory Makers TOOT!

When I got home tonight I received an e-mail from Memory Makers Magazine

http://www.memorymakersmagazine.com/page_ideas.aspx

I had submitted a lay out to their web site and they will be featuring this lay out in their on line gallery on March 16th. This will be the featured page idea on thier web site......
I was so excited about this. The e-mail also stated that they might feature my idea in the memory project idea e-mail that goes to all of their subscribers. Thats pretty big I think.....LOL
Anyways here is the lay out that they will be featuring. Check out their web site on March 16th and you will see my page there.......

12 comments:

Marci Knecht said...

Congrats Carla! That is indeed "pretty big" :) Great layout - I'm marking my calendar to check it out on the 16th. Woo Hoo!

Cricket said...

Fan-Freakin'-Tastic Carla!!!!

That is wonderful news, congrats!!

smiles,

Wendy Reed said...

Go Carla Go Carla... it's your birthday, gonna party like it's your birthday!

Ok, well it's not really but heyyyyayayayayay... it's like a present right? LOL

CONGRATS cutie!

Smiles,
Wendy

AliciaSharp said...

Congrats Carla! That is awesome!!

Cathy said...

Your tooting..........

Does this mean I need to bring the gas mask this weekend to our crop?

Congrats!

Edleen said...

Congrats Carla!!! awesome toot!!!

Linda said...

Congrats Carla! That is a great page!!!

Shayna Lou said...

WHOOP-WHOOP! nice job chickapay - congrats to you, beautiful page!
~shawna

Lisa said...

Whoot Whoot Whoot! That's great new Carla. Congrats. You can toot your horn any day.

SLUSH said...

awesome job!! love the layout and love the toot....

and dying over the gas mask!

iris said...

yay yay yay!! I'm so happy for you! yeah that is BIG! More to come I'm sure.

Tracy Lathrop said...

Yayyyyy Carla!!!! Congrats are definitely in order!! I can't wait to see in the Mag!!