Wednesday, March 26, 2008

New Hair cut

Ok for those of you that know me, I have been trying to grow my hair out for quite some time now....I have had short hair since I was out of high school. I have tried to grow it out in the past with no success. Well I decided to try it again just for a change......I have to say that I made it pretty far....but I just wasnt digging it.
I couldnt style it for crap.......I hated it when it was windy out and flew all over the place especially in my face...that just bugged the crap out of me. Took too long in the morning to blow dry...and I leave myself little time in the morning, so that just aggrevated me even more.
So I cut it short again. Today I walked in to my girl and said....CHOP IT OFF.....she totally laughed at me and told me that she had a feeling that I was going to cut it......
Shes been helping me grow it out and keep it shaped, but when I walked in there today she told me that she knew what I was going to do.
Im so much happier with it. I totally love having it short again. Besides summer is around the corner...who wants to mess with a longer hair style? Not me.

15 comments:

Cathy said...

Looking good!!!

I think it looks best when it's shorter, huh?

Edleen said...

oh and looking so Good! :)
really suits you.

Maggie said...

i luv the new hairstyle, so chic :)
MAggie

Lisa said...

You're so funny. Chop it off! I'm glad you have a style that you really like. It definitely looks good on you! :)

Cherie Averill said...

YAY! Looks good! I'm glad you got something you're more comfy in! :D

Heather said...

gorgeous!! you look fabulous!!

Lala said...

I love the way it looks! You are one hot mamma! Longer hair or shorter!!

La-

Marci Knecht said...

Wow, lookin' good Carla!

Cricket said...

very cute cut, Carla and you look fabulous! I hear ya on the long hair...every once and awhile I think I should grow mine out and then I get to a point and think....NO WAY!! I really do love short hair!!

smiles,

Amy Adams (aka Scrapitgal) said...

Love it Carla!! I'm gonna show my sis the pic!! I think she needs your "do"!!

Tracy Lathrop said...

Absolutely LOVE IT!!! It totally fits you perfectly!!

Cindy aka HappyStamper said...

Life is too short to spend all morning on your hair and the short cut looks great on you!

AliciaSharp said...

That hair style really suots you! I like it!!

patri oliveira said...

Wowww!! I love your new hair! Amazing, girl!

Xoxo
Patri

Linda said...

I so totally love your hair that way!! You Hawt mama!