Monday, March 31, 2008

Srping Break is over and Im exhausted! LOL


Just a picture of me on one of my road trips...and yes I took it myself....while driving...LOL
I wanted to take a few days off, spend time with the kids and just chill. But one thing led to another. Wed 3-26 was hair cuts, dentist appointments and cleaning house. Thursday 3-27 was spent on the road driving to a huge mall to basically walk around the mall all day to the point of my feet and back hurting and then drive home. Friday 3-28 was driving to Indiana, my Aunt (my moms sister) had her hip replaced and was in the Hospital. My cousin Nancy who is my age.......is a REAL trip to deal with....and it was a long DRAMA........stressful day for me. I didnt get home until well after midnight that night. Saturday 3-29 I should have stayed home just to have a (me mental day) but instead I hopped in the car and drove to Madison WI to the Midwest scrap book convention which was a 2 hours drive and SO NOT WORTH IT. Well I had pre-odered some chip board albums that I wanted to pick up, but they could have been shipped to me too.......that was a long drive there and back. Sunday 3-30 I had other things to do, groceries, laundry, dishes. I made two fleece blankets and got a blister on my hands from cutting. Dinner...and then the rest of the evening I chilled in my room with TV. Im still so tired though and think that when I get home after work I need a nap. LOL
Hope everyone has a great day!

8 comments:

Maggie said...

I luv your new haircut..Spring Break just started on Friday for us...
Thanks
Maggie

Cricket said...

great picture Carla! Wow, sorry the convention was a bust, I haven't been to that one in ages! Isn't it always the way that when you take time off to rest and relax, you wind up need a vacation from your vacation! LOL

Hope you get some rest!

smiles,

AliciaSharp said...

You crazy nut! I cannot believe you took that pic while driving! You seriously crack me up!

Edleen said...

driving and taking a shot of yourself? Cool! :)

oh, drama...don't like that too much. it's better on TV *wink*

hope you'll get some restful time and spend precious time with your kids!

Linda said...

Sounds like you had a busy break!! I LOVE that photo girl.. too cool you are!

Cathy said...

You know you missed me!!!


Glad you had SOME quiet time!

Lisa said...

I bet the kids loved having their mom take off a few days. Love the car picture - you are a nut!

patri oliveira said...

Woww!! So cool!