Thursday, March 13, 2008

Un-official News but exciting!

I really have NO OFFICIAL details yet....but because I wanted to blog today about something I thought I would just ramble on here and just talk my own ear off! LOL
So..........

There is an online magazine that is not only publishing me but they have also asked me to be a part of their team for their magazine. Now.....this was pretty exciting for me. This on line magazine is NEW.....FRESH.......EXCITING and well I just cant wait for it to premier. And because it hasnt PREMIERED yet.......there really isnt anything for me to show you.

For those of you that know me, I dont submit my work.......not really. This was the first magazine that I ever submitted to, and I was excited to be asked to publish 3 of my layouts. I had also submitted to MM...on line idea gallery and they chose one of my lay outs as well if you read the post below.

But thats about it. I havent really submitted anything anywhere else.

So with that being said......it will be exciting for me to be involved with this new upcoming online magazine that not only will have 3 of my lay outs in it, but I will possibly be working with the magazine as well in one form or another.

As I stated earlier, I dont have any details yet....I have just been asked. So as I get more info.....I will update....

11 comments:

Shayna Lou said...

WHOOP-WHOOP! how excited are you??? great news carls - can't wait to see what you do with your new gig!

-leafa mcbirdie said...

yo carlita, congratulations girl! can't wait to hear all the details of your new DT gig! EXCITING!!

Cherie Averill said...

How freaking exciting is THAT???? I'm so excited for you!!!

Cricket said...

Yay Carla, that is fabulous news!! I can't wait to hear more!

smiles,

pat said...

Wow - that is fabulous news!!! congratulations!

Cathy said...

Up and coming....

Rising Star.....

SUPA STAR..........

Will you still be my friend when you make it big??????????

{monica} said...

Carla, that's AWESOME!! Congrats!

Tracy Lathrop said...

OMG!! Carla that is AWESOME news!!! I can't wait to hear more!! You go Girl!!

Edleen said...

woohoo Carla!!! Congrats Girl!!!

Marci Knecht said...

That's really exciting Carla! I'm looking forward to seeing your great work. How did our little area of IL end up with so many wicked talented ladies?....and I love this layout by the way

Lisa said...

What awesome news, Carla! I'm super excited for you and I think this is just so cool. You *are* a supah star! Rock on, girlfriend.