Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Get well card

Here is another card that I created using scraps. Well this was actually one of those paper gift packs that you get as a goodie bag at Archivers when you attend one of their crops. I never did anything with the paper, and pulled it out the other night and thought, OH I will make a card with this. Im kind of liking this whole card thing, its quick and easy when I want to do something instead of doing a lay out. And I figure that if I keep it up I will just have my mom try and sell these at the Farmers Market this summer where she goes to sell her jewelry and purses that she makes. So just doing these for fun now and if I get enough made I will try and sell them.

10 comments:

Cathy said...

Great card Carla!!!!!


Shout out to your STALKER DAD too!

Hi Mr. Willis!!!

Marci Knecht said...

That's really pretty Carla, I think I'm going to "borrow" your idea.

Nikki said...

very cute!!

Debbi T said...

Very pretty card, Carla! Great way to use your scraps!

Cricket said...

awesome card Carla!! Great idea on using those A's paper packs...I never use mine for layouts either!

looking forward to Saturday..have you got your stuff planned that you'll work on? me...nope! LOL

smiles,

Irene aka scrapperlicious said...

This is so pretty!

Lala said...

love love love those colors... That card is beautidful!

La-

patri oliveira said...

So beautiful your card!
How are you?

xoxo
Patri

Edleen said...

love the colours, Beautiful card Carla! :)

come over for some hot sun and a tan! *wink*

have a great month in May!

iris said...

Pretty Card Carla! If all of your cards will look as good as this, then I'm sure you are gonna be able to sell a lot!