Thursday, April 24, 2008

Pops (Grandpa)


This is a frame that I did for a co-worker whos friends grandfather passed away. She bought the frame. It was a frame that was matted and suppose to be used for like a diploma or something like that. But I made it work for what she wanted. I used PP that goes real well with the pictures she gave me that were in Sepia.
I framed the pictures with rub ons. The Heidi Swapp clock I used a leafing gold pen around the edges. I used some prima flowers in 3 corners with prima say it in crystals. There is also a special song and a few lines from the song that she wanted included that I put on the journaling card.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh Carla, that is just so nice. You are so great to do so many things for your co-workers and friends.

Marci Knecht said...

You did a beautiful job Carla! I love that paper, I did a tribute page for my own Grandfather using the exact same paper.

theartsymom said...

Grest job!

Cricket said...

Carla, that is beautiful!!! You do such wonderful work! What a wonderful keepsake that will be!

smiles,

SLUSH said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Debbi T said...

What a beautiful gift, Carla!

Irene aka scrapperlicious said...

This is gorgeous! I love the colours! It works perfectly with the pics!