Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Scrap book News and Review

Is about to go LIVE.......yes you heard me.......we are on the edge of bringing this Ezine up on the web. Well I shouldnt say (WE)....Im just a very small part of it....but its exciting for me to share this with everyone.
So here is the blog for those of you that may be interested in submitting for their May issue:

http://www.scrapbooknewsandreview.blogspot.com/

There are several calls going on right now and the deadline is 4-19, so jump on the band wagon and submit!

Its been a long hard road for Caitlin Koch who is the owner of this web site. But shes really doing an amazing job. As soon as the site is up and running I will post more about it.......
Hope everyone has a great day!

5 comments:

Marci Knecht said...

Congrats Carla! I can't wait to see the first issue.

Edleen said...

Congrats to Scrapbook New & Review!!!
sounds exciting :)

Cricket said...

Yay, how totally awesome for you!!

Off to check it out!

smiles,

Linda said...

Woo hoo! I'll have to check it out!

Debbi T said...

Hi, Carla!

You have a really nice blog. Love your banner!