Saturday, April 26, 2008

Siblings


PRIMA BUILD A PAGE SKETCH:
http://prima.typepad.com/prima/2008/03/brand-new-prima.html
I ran across this one day and thought it would be fun to enter, not that I have a chance with the entries that I have seen. But I like to challange myself sometimes with stuff like this. Im not into WINNING so much as just doing it for myself. It gives me mojo and inspiration when I find something that I like. So if its a challange, if its a contest and it peaks my interest...then I play along.
So this is the page that I did for this blog.

9 comments:

Lisa said...

I really love this layout Carla. You worked so many wonderful elements. Great job.

Marci Knecht said...

I love what you chose - the Glitz paper, the SR chipboard, the Prima flowers and bling -it all goes together perfectly and the colors are so vibrant and fun. Great layout!

Cricket said...

Wow Carla, that page is beautiful, love it! and hush up, you have just as much chance as anyone else entering, your work is fabulous!!!

smiles,

Wati Basri said...

love how u get those blings working!grt layout,carla!

Cathy said...

Looks fun!!!

Good luck!!!!

Irene aka scrapperlicious said...

This is awesome! Love the fun colours!

patri oliveira said...

Love this!! so colorful!!

iris said...

awesome! Love how you were able to put so many different pps here! It looks great! Love your take on the sketch.

-leafa mcbirdie said...

OMG that's SO awesome!!! I LOVE the bold pp's you combined and all the layering you did! I wouldn't be a bit surprised to hear that you won! :)