Saturday, April 12, 2008

WE ARE LIVE

http://www.scrapbooknewsandreview.com/joomla44/

finally after all of Caitlins hard work, the magazine is finally live. Please go check it out.....it does cost to subscribe, but you can still check out some articles, the forum and the gallery to get a feel for what it will be like. The magazine ROCKS of course.....and their are articles and pages and ideas that are just wonderful. So for a small fee its worth it. This is going to be a great adventure for me!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey Carla love your blog-I want the blinkie on my blog...help!

Cricket said...

congrats Carla!!

smiles,

Tracy Lathrop said...

I registered at SNR last night and saw you over there while I was looking around. The site is awesome! So much info that it is overwhelming! Lol!! I could be there for hours!

Lisa said...

I think it's awesome that you are a part of this. You're going to be a great contributor, of course.