Tuesday, April 8, 2008

YOO HOO !

YOO HOO, HOW ARE YOU?

I made this card, my very first card ever...LOL
For those of you that know me, I scrap book pages, and I have altered a few things, but I have never ventured into cards. I have bought cards to make, I have bought stamps, Im just getting into embossing a little bit...and thought what the heck. Im gonna make my mom a card just to try it out. Nothing fancy...just simple stamping and embossing techniques. Little bit of chalking.....and some ribbon.
What do you think? Im mailing it to her today......

15 comments:

pat said...

Carla - what a cute card!

Marci Knecht said...

Very cute, I can't believe that's your first card!

Edleen said...

first card ever??? that's COO~HOOL! :D

-leafa mcbirdie said...

Ooo- super cute card, Carlita!! I love making cards. They're great little projects for when you want to do a little sumptin but don't have much time to play.

Lisa said...

That is so flipping cute! I'm so proud of you for venturing into making cards. It's not as hard as it can seem. LOL. Great job, your mom will love it.

Linda said...

That is absolutely beautiful!!!

Mrs. Brewer said...

great job.....i hope my first is as good as yours!!!

Tracy Lathrop said...

For your very first card evah' I think it turned out super cute!! I think you Mom will love it! I love the owl and dang if it isn't the one owl stamp set from Hero that I didn't get yet! Lol!! I feel a need coming on! Lol!!

patri oliveira said...

So beautiful! Love this card, Carla!

~Holly~ said...

CUTE!!!

I have that owl stamp set :D

Cricket said...

so cute!! love that little owlie guy! I just bought some owls yesterday in fact!

welcome to card making, it's soooo fun!

smiles,

AliciaSharp said...

You did a great job for that to be your very first card! Love the owl and embossing!

Kath W said...

Had to come on over & visit you after seeing yours & Cathy's video on her blog. Loved it!

Cute card! And I think I really, really need that owl stamp now.

Cathy said...

Too cute! I'm sure she will love it!!!

I just sent my Mommy a card with the owl too!!!

Irene aka scrapperlicious said...

This is such a cute card! Great first!