Sunday, May 4, 2008

Get well


Apparently this is a card that I need to send to myself...LOL
But here is another card that I threw togther this weekend, thats about the only creative thing that I have doone all weekend. I have been sleeping alot which is what my body has needed. Friday I slept until 11:00 am. Saturday I took a 4 1/2 hour nap, and Sunday I didnt wake up until 1:00 pm. So wow....lots of sleeping but apparently I have needed it.

Well hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend.

9 comments:

Edleen said...

that's a lovely card Carla! *hugs* hope you'll feel better soon :)

have a good week ahead!

Cricket said...

beautiful card! I had a doctor tell me that when you feel the need to sleep...do it!! Glad you got so much rest cause you certainly sounded like your body needed it!!

smiles,

*Nikki* said...

the card is very cute...hope you feel better

Irene aka scrapperlicious said...

This is very pretty! Love that cute bird!

Wati Basri said...

lovely card there..ouch..hope u r feelin better now....*hugz*

Jennifer said...

Very cute card,love the bird, Get feeling better soon.

Beate said...

I love the cards you make, they are beautiful!!

Lisa said...

You are rocking the cards. That is just so nice.

-leafa mcbirdie said...

you've got the card making thing mastered, girl! SO cute!