Sunday, May 18, 2008

Girtie WHOOO WHOOO

Look at my little owl friend named Girtie WHOOO WHOOO. Isnt she cute. Well Cathy traced her out for me. Cathy got this owl from an online friend in Australia......and then she made a template for me. Cathy has made two of them and asked me if I wanted one. At first I was like, no, thats ok...what would I do with it? But I was over by her house and she had traced one out for me anyways. So I put her together today. Mariah (my dd) already told me that she wants her. Im like...HUH? What the heck for. She says, "Mom shes cute I want her." LOL I now have to make a MR. WHOOO WHOOO.....maybe I will name him Bernie.....

16 comments:

daizie said...

she is so super cute Carla!! great job!

Katherine said...

she IS cute! i love what you did with her!

Cricket said...

Gertie is so super cute, I can see why your dd would want her!!

smiles,

Cathy said...

She's tons of fun!!!

Great job on Gertrude!!

Edleen said...

saw her...what a cutie!!! whoo whoo!

Jules said...

Girtie is absolutely darling! What a cutie!

Rachael said...

That is stinkin' adorable!!!!

Irene aka scrapperlicious said...

This is really cute! Love it!

Debbi T said...

That is so cute, Carla!

Heather said...

how cute! I want one! lol

Linda said...

I love your Gertie Carla!! She's a Hoooootie!!! LOL

-leafa mcbirdie said...

Girtie looks a little flirty -check out those bling-y eyes and her long lashes! wooooot Look out Bernie! lol
she's super cute, Carlita! ;)

La- said...

This really IS SUPER CUTE!!

lA-

Conibaer said...

That owl is so cute!

Lisa said...

That owl is WAY CUTE. I want it to. I'll have to make one.

patri oliveira said...

Hi, Carla!! How are u?
I am Ok!
Gorgeous owl! Love it!