Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Little girls and butterflys

Do you ever have a lay out or an altered project that just takes you forever to do, or what seems like forever? I started this Friday 5-23. I did not finish it until last night 5-27.
First of all with it being the holiday weekend I had other things going on, so I couldnt spend hours at my scrap book table. So I did a little here and a little there until I finally completed it last night.
I have been so wrapped up in current pictures of my kids, I pulled this old one out, and I know I have scrapped it before but it was years ago....so I wanted to scrap it again, with my much more improved style...LOL
Anyways this is Mariah when she was about 4 years old.
Funny story to go along with this......(LOL DAD)
I was on the phone the other day with my mom....she started talking about this picture and she was like "Thats Mariah not Carla" I said "What are you talking about?" She started telling me about this picture that my dad was looking at that he found like an 11x14 and he told my mom that he thought it was a picture of me, but she kept telling him that it wasnt. When she started explaining what the picture looked like I had to laugh, because its the picture in this lay out. I said "MOM, she has a little denim dress on, a pink shirt, and pony tails in her hair, thats Mariah" So as I was scrapping this picture my mom and dad were debating over the same picture trying to determine if it was me or if it was Mariah......

8 comments:

Cricket said...

such a darling photo of your daughter! Great layout! I do that too, scrap pics I've scrapped before LOL..heck, at Mandi's age, she isn't the most willing at having her pic taken so I'm resorting to re-scrapping stuff!!

smiles,

Heredia Family/Yvie said...

I love the layout!!! I hate it when I have a layout just sitting at my scrap table for days.

Heather said...

awesome layout!! For all the time it took, it was worth it :)

bernard n. shull said...

i did a little research after you told me about your "thing", and if you want a way to make more money using your your blog you can enter this site: link. bye.

bernard n. shull said...

i did a little research after you told me about your "thing", and if you want a way to make more money using your your blog you can enter this site: link. bye.

AliciaSharp said...

This is adorable Carla! I love all the circles!!! Great job!! I also love the pic you took of Cathy and Joe!!

Lisa said...

That is such a wonderful layout and a precious picture.

Irene aka scrapperlicious said...

This is very pretty! Love it!