Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Well it was a long 4 day weekend for me which was nice. Cleaned and did laundry Friday. Messed around saturday running here and running there. Went out with Cathy and Joe Saturday night to Famous Freddies in Fox lake. Here is a photo that I took of the two of them.

Sunday I was back over at there house for a BBQ and after we ate I was so tired I had to go home and take a nap. Then I basically spent the rest of the evening laying around watching TV.
Yesterday Memorial day we spent at my brothers house. It was just me and my mom and my dad and RJ. Mariah had to work. But dont worry I brought her some of GRANDPAS good cookin home.....YUM YUM!!!! (HI DAD......!!!!!)

2 comments:

La- said...

Looks like such a fun weekend!!!

La-

Lisa said...

Happy Memorial Day a little late, Carla! Sounds and looks like a great weekend.