Friday, June 20, 2008

Bisous Bzoo Sync

Here is my latest project that took me over a week to complete, working on it a little here and a little there.

Check out their web site:

http://www.bisous.biz/main.htm

This is one of their paper lines, its called SYNC. The mini album that I used is a 7 gypsies album. Obviously there are other embellishments that I used such as chipboard, prima flowers, prima say it in crystals, ribbon, buttons, doodlebug jewels, rub ons and others.
I love BISOUS BZOO Pretty DARN QUICK paper lines. They are so versital.....you can leave them as is, both sides are printed with awesome designs, or you can cut them up and use them as you wish. I cut alot of the patterns out for this book. Some of the designs that I cut out I mounted my own way on bazzil card stock. But then there are other pages where I just left the PP design alone and mounted them on the 7 gypsies album.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.













14 comments:

Cricket said...

oh my gosh Carla, that is GORGEOUS!! Love that mini album! It is so pretty and feminine and vintage-y looking....awesome job!

smiles,

Jenna Franklin said...

Very cute, Carla! I bet your daughter was so touched by the tribute as well! :)

La- said...

This is beautiful! I love all the squiggly lines and frilly touches... love the words by cuttin out letters... darn! I love it all! What a gorgeous album and beautiful thoughts!

La-

Cathy said...

This turned out really good Carla. Love it.

Jules said...

You are rocking that paper!

Linda said...

That is gorgeous Carla!

Edleen said...

Carla! Beautiful album, love all the photos of Mariah :) so much love put into making this!

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

Wow! Another stunner album!!! Love it!!!

mom said...

What a beautiful album for her to treasure forever. You did good mom.

Love & Hugs, your mom

Wati Basri said...

grt album..so precious..love the colors combi :)

Chris said...

this is totally awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heredia Family/Yvie said...

This is beautiful! I love all the photos of Mariah.

Rachael said...

What a beautiful album!!!! The colors are great and I really love the mirror page!!

Glenda Tkalac said...

Look at you rockin the minis!! Gorgeous!! Thanks for your words of encouragement regarding the teen girl species, I'm hanging on by a thread!! haha At least I know there is hope right? Right?? haha