Friday, June 6, 2008

It's a teen thing

Heres my first lay out for my DT at my LSS....
I used the Prima Dude Collection that I showed you in the previous post. I still have another page to do but this is the first one for my LSS.

I also geared this towards the June Prima Build a page contest, figuring why not kill two birds with one stone and enter this in their monthly contest as well. I needed something to give me a jumpt start anyways, Im out of my comfort zone trying to do a ROCKIN boy page. Most of you know that my pages are mainly about Mariah and very girly. So Im glad that Im able to work with this line.....LOL

Dont get me wrong I do pages of RJ too, just not as much...I know shame on me. Hey Im trying to change it up though.......

11 comments:

Cricket said...

Rock on wit your bad self Carla! Love the layout!!!

smiles,

Marci Knecht said...

Great layout! Good luck with the contest :)

-leafa mcbirdie said...

boy pages are always a challenge for me, so I tend to reach for pics of my girl way more often, too. Great idea to 'kill two birds' you rocked this! good luck on the contest!

La- said...

That page came out awesome! NICE!

la-

Linda said...

That is awesome Carla!!!

Cathy said...

Very fun Carla!
Tell that boy of yours to get a hair cut!!! LOL

Edleen said...

i love how you framed his photos! awesome layout Carla!

Wati Basri said...

cute layout! love tht hair :)

Glenda Tkalac, Canada said...

This is an awesome teen layout, love the orange!!

Irene aka scrapperlicious said...

This is absolutely fabulous!!

Lisa said...

Yay a layout about RJ! Love it - very masculine and cool. I love the photo corners. Good luck!!!!