Sunday, June 8, 2008

Pricing Signs

So, my mom makes really cute purses and she is a total FREAK when it comes to beading and makes amazing stuff. Last summer she signed up for the local farmers market in her town to try and sell some of her stuff and she did pretty well with it. So this Summer she has stepped it up a bit with better ways to display her purses and jewelry. My dad has made her some awesome stands for alot of her stuff, but she wanted some really cute pricing signs. So she turned to me. She doesnt have time to do this type of stuff because she is busy making purses and jewelry...LOL
No problem, those that know me know that I like to be creative. So off to brain storm on what I was going to do, I had no idea. But......looking at HL's sale add inspired me to go check out their unfinished wood section to see what I could find, and I found something that would work. So I came home and started looking through scraps of paper and low and behold here is the Basic Grey two scoops line with plenty of scraps and chipboard and fiber.......I thought it would be a cute line to work with. The stamp on the tag says "Designed By" and she can sign her name. Also, the pricing on the tags are removeable with removeable glue dots. So she can always change the prices.
Oh......and when I was in HL in the unfinished wood section I bought something that I am going to alter for myself that is gonna be so cool! Cant wait to start working on it.....will be something new for me.....LOL

8 comments:

Jenna Franklin said...

Oh Cara! Those are gorgeous!!! I have some of those little wooden signs sitting around...time to pull them out now that I've been inspired, lol! :)

Lisa said...

Those are so lovely.

Cathy said...

These turned out so pretty!!! Love them! I bet your Mom loves them too.

iris said...

Carla those wooden signs are so pretty! I would not be surprised if you get an offer for a sale of those too!

Irene aka scrapperlicious said...

These are soo cool and pretty!

Cricket said...

love how you did those signs for you mom Carla, they are gorgeous!

Can I just say too, that I love the new banner...so awesome!!!

smiles,

Lisa said...

Awesome! I love the paper you chose. She's going to love them.

I also love your new banner! Rock on Carla!

Debbi T said...

These are fabulous, Carla! What a creative idea!