Sunday, June 1, 2008

Whooo Hoooo I get to share news!

I am now officially a design team member of my local scrap book store. I just picked up my first assignment yesterday and can I tell you that I can't wait to play with these goodies...ALL PRIMA. And the best part about it, I got to pick it all out. So for those of you that know my scrap booking style, I focus more on girl pages.....but I do have a son.....DUH...so with this Prima line called The Dude Collection I can't wait to rock a couple of pages out of RJ. Check out Hannahs blog when you get a chance:
http://hannahsdt.blogspot.com/
Im sharing a picture of my goodies too!


Oh and in other news: You all know that Im part of the SNR Ezine magazine right? Well I just took on the job of Advertising Manager as well. What does this mean? Well I will be in contact with alot of manufacturers working with them to get ad space on the magazine and possible product for SNR Staff to play with and review. This is going to be a big challange for me since I have never done anything like this before, but Caitlin the owner is just simply wonderful to work with and has given me all the info that I need to get started. So wish me luck!

11 comments:

La- said...

VERY COOL! CONGRATS YOU!!

Cannot wait to see the RJ pages you come up with!

La-

Debbi T said...

Fabulous news, Carla! Congratulations! And have fun playing with your new goodies!

Lisa said...

Congratulations Carla about both of your new adventures. You're going to do so great. How awesome that you get to chose the product. Can't wait to see what you create.

Marci Knecht said...

I love your new banner first of all - very cool. I'm thrilled to have you as part of the team, we're going to have lots of fun. ;) You picked out some great stuff, I can't wait to see what you do with it.

Cathy said...

You got those prima pages done yet!!!

HUGS!

Irene aka scrapperlicious said...

Congrats Carla!!! YOu'll be a wonderful ad manager!!

Edleen said...

Woohoo! Congrats Carla!
those Prima products are Yummy :D

{monica} said...

Congrats on your DT gig AND the ad mgr...that's awesome Carla!

Amy Adams (aka Scrapitgal) said...

Congrats Carla on both your new assignments!! Can't wait to see your work in Hannah's!!

Cricket said...

Where the heck have I been? Yay for you on the DT position...that so rocks!!!!

can't wait to see what you create!

smiles,

Chris said...

wahoooo congrats!!!!!!!!