Monday, July 21, 2008

CHA Review

Can I just say "WOW" Im so sore, just from one day walking around that place. My mistake is that I did not bring a rolling cart, I had a shoulder bag with me. "UM HELLO" Yes, my shoulders hurt. Last year I was there with another group and I was there basically as a guest. This year I was there with Scrapbook News and Review, handing out business cards, trying to connect with some of these manufacturers and getting catalogs. Well I could only carry so many. LOL
I have to say that for the most part everyone there was real friendly, everyone was willing to help you and hand you a catalog when you walked in to their booth. There were some booths that were REAL busy and you had to wait for a bit for some help (TIM HOLTZ/Ranger) and (PRIMA) just to name a couple. Ok.....TERESA COLLINS.....wow what a sweetie. She stood there and talked to us for about a half hour. We talked alot about her product....and she has some really CUTE stuff coming out by the way, we talked about CHA being in Florida next year (yup you heard me right) FLORIDA......
She is just down to earth sweet. The Making Memories booth was a HUGE RAH RAH session everytime I walked by......they had some amazing give a ways.....I guess every day at 2:00, you had to have a ticket, gather in their booth and they gave some wonderful stuff away by drawing tickets.
So all in all it was a good day. Here is a picture of the girls that I was with. Me on the left, Jenna in the middle and Katie is the owner of Scrapbook News and review on the right.

10 comments:

Edleen said...

Carla! how cool!!! it must have been a great time seeing people and looking at scrapbook goodies all day! ;)

Cricket said...

glad you enjoyed CHA..LOL, yep, you definitely need a rolling cart though!

Florida huh???? that's a shame....

smiles,

SLUSH said...

Are you going to the FL one?? Cause I will be going too...no way I can miss going home for a bit.

Chris said...

awesome pic.. I wish we could have met up! :D

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

That's so cool that you all get to meet up!

pat said...

Carla - looks like you had fun!! Did you get any goodies from the show?

Glenda T. said...

Hey look, it's you and Caitlin!! You are sooooo lucky you bum!!! I would love to have been there. We could have smoozed and hobnobbed together! I bet it was just amazing!!! Did you see any other scrap celebs?

Cathy said...

Glad you had a great day!!! It's a hard walk isn't it. All day long... My feet were hurting me bad!

Anonymous said...

Waving hello to my SNR buddy! I love seeing that you have visited my little blog!
Hugs,
Thena.typepad.com

Wati Basri said...

OMG! u were there...how cool!!