Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Free Spirit

Ok, for you SCRAPFREAK friends, I know that you have seen this already, but I had to do a post because my blog was a little old and I wanted to post something so here it is.
This is a page that I did for a contest that was held on www.scrapfreak.com for a Beck Fleck sketch...........
3 winners were chosen along with 7 of the DT members on scrapfreak and we are all going to be featured in Becky Flecks August news letter, so be on the look out for that soon.
This sketch that I was given to work with I just knew when I saw it what papers I wanted to use........and that's when I pulled out this SASSAFRASS line that I was hording. LOL...it was fun working with too.

3 comments:

Marci Knecht said...

Carla, that is really, REALLY amazing news. It's a beautiful layout and you should be so pleased!

Wati Basri said...

love the colour on this, carla! awesome!!

Cricket said...

awesome!!!! congrats again on getting chosen, you so deserve it!

smiles,