Sunday, July 6, 2008

Grand Canyon

Well here it is. My Grand Canyon mini albumm that was done with a Maya Rd chip board album. I really loved this paper line by Yellow Bicycle that my LSS gave me to work with. And once I figured out what pictures I wanted to use, it all fell into place, because the pictures go so well with this line. I went to see the Grand Canyon in Feb 07 with my brother when we flew to AZ to visit my parents. It was a long weekend and this was one place that him and I had to go to since neither one of us had ever been......it rocked.........Seriously...the views were amazing, I could have spent days there taking pictures. And pictures dont do it justice. When we first got there both of our mouths dropped at the site. My God, its breath taking. So here is an album that I will always treasure.
















7 comments:

Jenna Franklin said...

That's gorgeous, Carla!!

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

very cool album!! Love it!

Cricket said...

What a beautiful album Carla!

I had a chance to see the GC a couple years ago, it is the most amazing site, I agree!! I want to go back and hike it someday!!

smiles,

Marci Knecht said...

Fabulous album Carla!

Wati Basri said...

tt is beautiful Carla.... :)

Debbi T said...

Beautiful photos and album, Carla! Those greens really enhance the warm colors in thepics.

Edleen said...

Carla, what a great album!!!
love the colours :)