Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My cat cocoa


Isnt she cute....I just love this picture of her with her greenish/yellow eyes. And the Yellow Bicycle line that I got to work with from Hannahs was pefect for this picture. Her eyes match colors in the papers. The papers and the chipboard and stickers and the coolest shades of greens,blues and browns with metallic accents....I loved working with this.....
Im in the process of doing a mini album with this line too so be on the look out for pictures of that within the next week!

6 comments:

La- said...

This is such a pretty page... love the colors AND the kitty!!

La-

theartsymom said...

Great page- I love the b/b combo- what is behing the prima flower?

croppin carla said...

That was part of one of the pieces of PP in metallic that I actually cut out with an exacto knife.....I initially was going to put my kitties face in the circle of it, but I ended up useing it as a sort of mat and put the flower over it.

Edleen said...

your cat is Beautiful! lovely eyes and great page of her Carla :)

Cricket said...

Awesome layout Carla!! what a cutie Cocoa is!

smiles,

Linda said...

This is so cute! I love your kitty! those papers are awesome!