Thursday, July 10, 2008

Now and Then

Just wanted to share a page that I did for SNR awhile ago....this was just showing the technique of how easy it is to use rub-ons on a lay out. Black Bazzill card stock that I then used a white ink pen to make dots. Rub ons framing the pictures and corners, a circle cut out from a Luxe piece of pp with some stickles, bazzill flower in the middle with a brad and thickers letters.
My DD and I BOTH use to be alot heavier and I thought this was the perfect title for this page showing what we were then and what we are now. TFL.....

8 comments:

Marci Knecht said...

Great layout and I'm tremendously impressed with the "Now" for both of you - you have to share the secret of you became "half the woman you used to be"! You're my hero!

Chris said...

This is a stunning layout!!!! great job!!!!!

Wati Basri said...

grt layout and wow u ladies look so stunning now!!

Cricket said...

great layout Carla...you both are gorgeous!! Congrats to you both!!

smiles,

Edleen said...

Wow! love this page of you both Carla :)

you're both Beautiful, then and now :)

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

This is gorgeous Carla! Love it!

Tracy Lathrop said...

Absolutely Gorgeous LO Carla as are both of you!! Sorry I haven't been around lately, just back and forth taking care of my Mom and helping out my sister when I can so time online has been really short.

Mom said...

Great pictures of you both, daughter of mine, and great great beautiful layout. You are so talented. Remember we always told Mariah she wasn't chunky, but looking back I guess she was.

Love & Hugs,
Mom and Grandma.

Love the pictures you took at the Lake.