Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Scrap book News and Review

Needs your submissions for August calls! Come on, what are you waiting for? This is a great Ezine that I have been involved with for the past few months. I love everything about it, the magazine itself has so much to offer......so why not submit your creations for publication, for a free month of the magazine to check it out?

http://www.scrapbooknewsandreview.com/joomla44/index.php?option=com_news_portal&Itemid=254

Hope to see some of my friends (you know who you are) submit your beautiful work!

3 comments:

Cricket said...

LOL, I need to actually create something in order to submit!! :)

smiles,

Marci Knecht said...

I gave it a shot and sent in two mini albums - we'll see how it goes. :)

AliciaSharp said...

Love ths LO! You and your DD look so different now!!