Sunday, August 31, 2008

CI Parts and Parcels #2

So......here is another peak of what I have been working on......
Creative Imaginations came out with this album, when Hannah's received it into their store....I just had to get my hands on it. I love working with this. It is taking alot of time, but when it's done I hope and pray that when I take it up to Hannah's for display that people will want to buy this. It is alot of fun to work with. I'm off now to start decorating with embellishments!

8 comments:

La- said...

Love those colors! Cannot wait to see you with more done!

La-

Marci Knecht said...

that is totally cool! I had trouble understanding the concept of how it was going to look, but I get it now - that paper is perfect!

Cricket said...

oooh, looks cool Carla!!!

smiles,

Tracey said...

Loooooooooooooovely - can't wait to see the finished project TFS XXX

Andrea said...

That looks great and like a ton of work!!! Can't wait to see the finished product.

:)

Andrea

Jules said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh that line is soooooooo pretty! and can't wait to see your project!

Lisa said...

They'll definitely want to buy it when they see what you do! Rock on Carla!

Jenn said...

Nicely Done! I look forward to seeing it finished with the embellishments! This is exactly what I had in mind when I originally designed Parts and Parcels! I would love to link to your blog here if you don't mind!?

Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm with the on line community. (and wait till you see what's coming out next!)

Best,
Jenn Mason
www.JennMason.com