Thursday, August 28, 2008

Creative Imaginations Parts and Parcels Album

Have you seen this?

It's going to be so much fun playing with. I picked this up at my LSS to work on for their store....and I'm putting this together with:

In the process of moving, and in the process of getting 100 wedding favors done for my girlfriends wedding....I had not had any time to pick this up and really look at it until last night. PHEW....can I just say.....(WOW) this is going to be a great project for me to work on for the next several days....and this weekend as well.....
I started it last night......and because I LOVE LOVE LOVE the SR Sonoma line...this is going to be so cute when it's done.....I will post sneak peaks as I move along with this so keep coming back to check!

4 comments:

Marci Knecht said...

I'm so glad that your move went smoothly and that you can just get back to normal now. I haven't seen the CI album before, I'm curious to see how it goes together. I love the SR paper, that will look great. Can't wait to see the finished product :)

Cricket said...

love that line too!!! Can't wait to see it as you go along!

smiles,

Edleen said...

i've seen this album and was supposed to attend a class for it! can't wait to see yours!

Lisa said...

Ooooooh beautiful paper! Can't wait to see what you do with it!