Thursday, August 21, 2008

Get ready, Get Set.......GO!

Ok time has ticked away........it is now Thursday afternoon 8-21-08....and we are officially moving saturday 8-23-08. I still have LOTS TO DO...and have decided to take tomorrow off work so that we are as prepared and as organized as possible. We have asked my mom and dad not to be home saturday while we are moving our stuff in. I know my mom...she will be stressed and a nervous wreck with everything that needs to be done and we have told her that it is all taken care of, she needs to not be there. I dont know what their plans are yet, but Mariah did inform me that she spoke to grandma yesterday and they will not be home saturday. That will be one less worry for me to deal with.
So tonight I have to finish the wedding favors that I have been working frantically on.......I have a 100 that I need to have done. The wedding isnt until 9-13-08 but this was something that I wanted to get done before we move so that I dont have to worry about it. I should be able to get them all done tonight. Then I can focus on getting all of my scrap stuff put away, and hauled over to my moms house. I have a picture of the wedding favor that Im making 100 of that I will try and load tonight when I get home...or maybe I will take a new picture of all 100 of them when they are complete.
Hope everyone is having a great day and will have a super weekend.

9 comments:

Tracey said...

Thinking of you Carla and hoping the move goes well, take care and happy weekend XXX

Chris said...

will be thinking of you this weekend! hope the move goes well

Cricket said...

Good luck with your move Carla, I'll be thinking about you and the kids!

smiles,

La- said...

Girl! I hope your weekend of moving goes smoothly... glad your Mom is not there... one less thing... HUGS!

Glenda T. said...

I hope the move all goes smoothly Carla! Good luck and remember to take some time to smell the roses!

Cathy said...

Hope all went well with the move girl!!

Linda said...

Hope your move went well!!!

Edleen said...

Happy Moving! hope it all goes well :)

have a great new week Carla!

Wati Basri said...

woohoo....all the best with the move girl!!