Tuesday, August 12, 2008

JJ and Kari (FAMILY)

This is a page that I have put in a 12x12 frame for wonderful friends of mine. I work with Kari and her husband JJ has been a life saver for me and Mariah with our car issues. He is the one that fixed Mariah's car for us when it was broke down...and I wanted to give them a little something for a Thank You! Her sister gave me the picture, so they have no clue that I have made this for them. It will be a nice surprise when I give it to her today.
The poem in the middle of the heart reads:
Family ties are precious threads,
no matter where we roam.
They draw us close to those
we love, and pull our hearts
towards home.

5 comments:

stock market investments said...

im here because of few cents for you. just dropping by.

Cricket said...

Carla, that is wonderful! What a nice thank you for your friends, I'm sure they will love it!!

smiles,

Tracey said...

Beautiful work Carla and such a thoughtful gift XXX

Cathy said...

What a nice gift!!

Jules said...

Adore your layout...come by my altered art blog and pick up your Wylde Woman award! Love ya, Jules