Monday, August 4, 2008

Maya Road Heart Album

Well, here is it. This took me about 6 days to complete. My girlfriend Sue is getting married in Sept.......her wedding shower was yesterday and this is what I made for her and Pete. I left some blank spaces so that she can add her own pictures since I did not have that many pictures of the two of them. There are a couple of the shots that are a little blurry.....sorry about that, I was in a hurry taking the pictures yesterday before I wrapped it up.















11 comments:

Marci Knecht said...

This is beautiful Carla, and that's one of my favorite lines of paper - its perfect for this. I'm sure that she'll just love it! I would. :)

Cherie Averill said...

That's absolutely gorgeous, Carla! I think you should quick make one for my stepson that's getting married this weekend! ;)

Cricket said...

How awesome is that!? Love your mini and I'm sure your friend was blown away by it!!

smiles,

Jenna Franklin said...

That is just darling!! I bet they were thrilled with it!!

Chris said...

Way cool I love it!

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

This is suhc a gorgeous album!! Love it!

Edleen said...

Carla...that is Lovely!!! i'm sure the couple will love it too!

have a great week ahead :)

iris said...

That is such a precious mini-album Carla! Love the details. And the journaling in the last page is beautiful!

AliciaSharp said...

So cute! I love it!!

Katie said...

What a wonderful mini, Carla!

Glenda T. said...

wow, this is album is gorgeous Carla!! Oh, and that Purple Rain concert page, awesome!!! How lucky are you to have seen the Purple One in concert???