Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The move is over

It basically took ALL weekend to get almost everything done, with a last trip to the apartment last night for a few things, and turning in my keys......
It was a long tiring weekend that's for sure.
We still have some unpacking to do at my mom's house, but nothing major.
I can's wait for this long 23 day weekend to hopefully just relax and chill. My mom has a craft show that she will be doing in town and I will probably sit with her on and off over the weekend. But I have a project that I have to get done for my LSS...and I haven't even started it...so with that said....I will probably work on that most of the weekend.
Anyways just wanted to give everyone an update that the move is done...and things went well. Hope you all have a great week.

6 comments:

Tracey said...

So glad all went well, take care and have a great week XXX

Cricket said...

Glad to hear you are all moved and it went well Carla, I know how stressed out you were about that!

Enjoy your long weekend!!

smiles,

Edleen said...

glad that the move went well! enjoy your weekend :)

Glenda T. said...

Hi Carla, I'm glad you are moved and it all went well! I tagged you on my blog!

Cindy aka HappyStamper said...

"23 day weekend"? Is that wishful thinking? LOL Glad the move went smoothly for you.

Lisa said...

I'm glad it all went well. I've been thinking about you a lot lately and hoping things were okay! (((( hugs ))))