Friday, September 12, 2008

Fall is in the air

HAPPY FRIDAY!
Well....the weekend is here. I have to go shopping tonight to see if I can find something to wear to a wedding tomorrow. Or I will have to just dig in my closet to come up with something.
The wedding starts at 4:00....and it's only suppose to rain in the morning, so it should be a nice wedding.
Here are two pages that I did for my LSS......the fall papers that they gave me were from K&CO...and so are the die cuts. Loved working with colors.....because I love fall......I had a hard time finding pictures though. I wonder why that is.....because I love fall you would think that I would have more pictures of my kids and leaves...but I couldnt find any.....
So here is what I came up with. I had taken pictures at random one day a couple of years ago of trees that were just so vibrant with color. And then the other page is of my two little munchkins Ben and Sophia. Well they arent my munchkins actually, they are a friend of mines kids....and we had taken them to the pumpkin patch last year......it was getting dark out and I didnt get very good photos, but these two were ok to work with.

3 comments:

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

These are gorgeous pages Carla! Hey! I thought you needed to find time....lol!

Marci Knecht said...

these are beautiful pages Carla - I particularly like the "Fall" page

Cricket said...

cute pages Carla!!

smiles,