Friday, October 24, 2008

I am a guest designer!!!!

http://www.bisous.biz/main.htm


For the month of November and December I am a guest designer for Bisous Bzoo....
I was first introduced to this company at a crop that I was at over a year ago, they carried her papers and chipboard.....I just fell in love with it, its cool and funky and so many designs that really pop......
So I bought some of it....made a page...sent it to the owner just to show her..and she loved it.
She then sent me more papers and chipboard months ago to play with and asked me to be the guest designer for Nov and Dec.
Beginning of this month she had some new releases and sent me a ton of product to work with that is all new.....and I love it all!
Because I was in the hospital and going through a ruff time for a couple of weeks, I was really strapped for time to get done as much as I wanted to get done using her new product, so a couple of the lay outs that she has up on the web site are with some of her older paper lines. But I will continue to work with what she sent me to put in her gallery. Just wanted to share this with everyone....check it out, you may find that you like it as much as I do.

6 comments:

Cricket said...

So awesome Carla, congrats!!!!

smiles,

AliciaSharp said...

Congrats Carla! That is awesome!

AliciaSharp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Edleen said...

Congrats Carla!!! woohoo...

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

Congrats!!! You rock girl!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm newbie in Internet, can you give me some useful links? I know only about Yahoo [url=http://yahoo.com]Yahoo[/url] http://yahoo.com Yahoo