Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New hair color

So last week I decided to get a hair cut and then I wanted to color my hair. I thought I would go darker and do some type of red in it, and I actually bought highlights which is something new for me too.
Well.......my hiar turned out like WOW! At first I was a little taken back and thought....oh no...its way way too bright. But the more I looked at it the more I thought, ok this is different, this is sassy, why not leave it and see how you feel. Mariah HATES it....she has made no qaulms about telling me that she really does not like it at all. OH well, too bad she will have to deal with it.....
So mom, here it is...you have been wanting to see my new hair color, what do you think?

11 comments:

Wati Basri said...

nice colour carla :)

Chris said...

me likey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jules said...

Love your new hair cut and color. I do miss you Partner in Crime. Am sick with a nasty head cold. Any cures?

Edleen said...

looks good on you Carla! it'll grow on Mariah.. ;)

have a great week!

Cricket said...

I really like it Carla, it is sassy and fun and totally you!

smiles,

Cathy said...

Ya HOT HEAD!!!

Lisa said...

I think it's so fun & funky! Sassy is definitely another good word for it. Too bad that Mariah doesn't like it. lol

AliciaSharp said...

Love your new color and hope you are doing well!

Marci Knecht said...

I think its fun! It suits you. I say enjoy the new you ;)

iris said...

oooohhh!! sexy!!

Glenda T. said...

I love this haircolor on you Carla! It is totally sassy and vibrant! That's what great about hair, you chance it's color any time you feel about it, it's nice to experiment!