Thursday, November 6, 2008

Scrap trash bags


Well I am here to promote my moms scrap trash bags.
First of all let me just start by saying that I was at a crop a month or so ago, and there was a woman there with this really cute scrap trash bag...I commented on it....looked at it....thought it was adorable....took pictures of it and thought.....
"My mom can totally make these."
My mom is crafty, and she has been making purses out of material for quite some time....
So I showed her the picture that I took of this womans scrap bag...and asked her to try to make one. I had no measurements at all, just a picture of it.
WHOOOO HOOOO I got happy mail yesterday in the mail....she made them and sent them to me in the mail yesterday just in time for my weekend crop this weekend. Aren't they cool?
Interested? Well here are the measurements:
The bag is 12 inches long. The base on the table is 8 inches wide and the straps are 8 inches long.
She can make them in any colors that you want....I currently have the pink and green one.
She charges $25.00 for the bag plus you pay for shipping.
She has a pay pal account and will gladly make you one, or two or three...perfect gifts for those scrap book friends that you have!!!! And with Christmas coming up.....well.....this would be a great gift. Not only for scrap bookers, but what about beaders...or crafty people in general? Its a great bag to hang on your table to put your garbage in....If you are interested you can send me an e-mail at:
croppincarla@yahoo.com

9 comments:

goooooood girl said...

i like......

Marci Knecht said...

Carla, these are amazing! Do you mind if I post them on a couple of boards I go to?

Edleen said...

that's really cool Carla!!!

hope you're having a Great weekend :)

Debbi T said...

How adorable are these!

Jules said...

Love them muchly ...how much and how can I order?

Cathy said...

I love my bag!!! Thanks to MaMaSita for making me one!!! Woo Hoo they rock!!

Marci Knecht said...

Hey Carla, I posted a link about these at Dixie Pieces, I am a scrapaholic and Serendipity Scrapbooks - good luck with them! ;)

ellen said...

oh those are adorable! marci sent me over to look at them!

patri oliveira said...

Wowww!! This is amazing!I Love it!!