Sunday, December 7, 2008

White elephant gift exchange

So me and some of my girlfriends do a white elephant gift exchange every year. Last year and this year we did a brunch with memosas...and lots of good food. Here are some pictures of our day yesterday. We had a nice time.
This was a very yummy egg bake that my girlfriend Heather made.

And this is the yummy bacon that her sister Jerilyn fried up for us.

This is french toast. This is a recipe that my dad does every year Christmas morning. (SHHHHH! I CANT SHARE....he told me its a secret.

And these are some yummy fried potatoes that Jerilyn did as well.

And here is a half empty glass of memosa's.


Here are a few pictures of us by the tree with our white elephant gifts.






7 comments:

Donna said...

Oh my gosh...that food looks amazing Carla and looks like you all had a good time!

Edleen said...

oh wow...i remember the one last year! hehe... you Girls are so cute!

have a great week ahead Carla!

Cricket said...

looks like a fun party!! the food sounds yummy...it's making me hungry LOL!!

smiles,

Anonymous said...

I m going to whip your butt for giving my recipe to the whole world love your x dad

Carla said...

Sorry Dad...I took the recipte off of there.....I didnt realize it was TOP SECRET! HUGS...LOVE YAH!!!!

Cathy said...

Carla... I know you'll give it to me later!!! ; )

Lisa said...

M'mm M'mm. It looks like you had a great time.