Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hello

Wow, I cant believe that I haven't...blogged in awhile.....that is so not like me. But with the holiday's, my mom and dad being here, work and other things, I just haven't been on the computer that much.
Well I'm here now.
So 2009 I am hoping will be a better year for me and my kids. I have sat down and started a monthly budget with the help of a friend, and I am hoping that I can get some things under control and back on track. I never make New Years Eve resolutions, but this is one that I plan on keeping.
So with that being said, hope that everyone had a great holiday...and I will be blog hopping soon to catch up!
Happy New Years!

6 comments:

Glenda T. said...

yay! Your'e back! I need your addy woman so I can mail your RAK to you!

Cricket said...

Happy New Year Carla, glad to see ya back to the blog!!

smiles,

Shannon Schafer said...

Hope 2009 brings great things to you & your family Carla!!!

Edleen said...

Carla, All the Best and hope the budget plan will be maintained :) i'm doing it for our family too.

have a good week!
and hope to see more of your creative work soon :)

Lisa said...

Happy New Year Carla! I wish for wonderful things in 2009 for you, my friend. (((( hugs ))))

Heredia Family/Yvie said...

Hope 2009 will be an awesome one for you. {HUGS}