Monday, January 26, 2009

Its a simple card

Well here is a simple card that I did over the weekend. Trying to slowly pull myself out of these winter blues, I thought I would get some inspiration from my girlfriend Cathy, have her show me what the heck she was talking about BABY OIL for and see if I could make a card.
I actually made a couple of them, but for now this is what Im sharing.
Maybe this is my outlet for now instead of scrapping. They are simple and fun to do and this might be what I need to get back into creating. What do you think?

8 comments:

La- said...

ooh I love this.. and it is not super simple.. itis gorgeous! I love cards too.. less pressure and just fun!

HUGS GAL!

La-

Cheryl KVD said...

This is very pretty! I love the music paper!!

monica said...

Looks great Carla! I'm glad to see you creating something. :)

Jules said...

Beautiful card...I miss you madly...come on back to KnK and play.

Edleen said...

i think it's Lovely! cant wait to see more of your cards Carla :)

what Baby Oil? hehe...
have a great Thursday!

Cathy said...

I'm so inspirational, arn't I? ; )

Love the card!!!

Amy Adams (aka Scrapitgal) said...

Baby Oil??? Very pretty card.

Cricket said...

Fabulous card Carla!!! Isn't it fun making cards!!??

I'd say you are definitely coming out of your creative funk!

smiles,