Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Oldie but a goodie

I had to post this lay out.....
This is one of my favorite lay outs that I did a couple of years ago....but everytime I see it, it makes me smile.
I have been in a scrapbooking funk since before Christmas. But I need to get out of it because I have something that I have to do for my DD's friend that I have to have done by tomorrow night. So with that being said, I wanted to look through some of my pages and try to get some MOJO going, and hope that I have the energy to start on this page tonight!

9 comments:

Marci Knecht said...

Wow, I love that one!....and it doesn't look like an old one, you could have said you did it last week and I would have believed it.

I hope you get your mojo back, I'm sure you will ;)

Cricket said...

cute layout Carla! Sorry you've been in a funk, I'm sure you'll find your way out and be back scrapping in no time!!

smiles,

Suzy said...

That is so cute! It instantly made me smile to! What a cutie!

I really hope you find your scrapping mojo soon! Your stuff is always so inspiring to me!

monica said...

That is such a cute layout! Hope you find your mojo soon. :)

Edleen said...

that's really Beautiful! hope you'll start scrapping soon and enjoy the weekend :)

La- said...

I love this!!

La-

Cathy said...

I remember that LO!!

Heredia Family/Yvie said...

Love that layout!!! Hope you get your mojo back. Miss you!

patri oliveira said...

Love the LO!!

Xoxo
Patri