Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cupcakes?

So, there is alot of talk and pictures of cupcakes from alot of people on a message board that I belong to......don't really know how it all started, I think it had to do with a little teasing of someone that was craving them and everyone started posting about cupcakes.
Well a couple of weeks ago I went over to my girlfriends house to watch her kids for her and I made cupcakes with them. It was alot of fun, so I thought that I would share my pictures here!




11 comments:

Leslie said...

If you made this a couple of weeks ago then you are the one who started the whole cupcake craze ;)

Marci Knecht said...

Wow, those look great Carla! You're a fun babysitter ;)

Cricket said...

those look yummy and how cute are those kiddos!!

smiles,

Lisa said...

Oh it looks like you had such a fun time with them. I bet they loved making them with you! Yum!

patri oliveira said...

Hi, Carla!! How are you?
The cupcakes look great!!! Yummm!!

xoxo
Patri

La- said...

OOh the cupcake craze!!! That looks fun!

Edleen said...

can i have some???

hope you are well and have a great week ahead Carla!

Cindy aka HappyStamper said...

They look yummy!

Donna said...

Looks like you had a fun time!

TraceyT said...

Awww! what a fun time. I've been making more and more cupcakes these days with the little ones.

Hope all is well!

Amy Adams (aka Scrapitgal) said...

Great pics Carla!! We are part of the cupcake craze too - made em, ate em!! Wishing you a great week ahead - even though we got more snow - eweeee!!