Tuesday, June 9, 2009

BAD BLOGGER BAD SCRAPPER

I know I havent been out here in a while, I cant beleive how time just goes by so fast. I feel like I havent scrapped in forever....and Im bound and determined to get back into it seriously.....so for those of you that miss me...HI....for those of you that dont miss me...well......I dont miss you either...LOL
Ok here is picture that I wanted to post of me holding my girlfriends new daughter over the weekend. Man did that bring back memories. I love babies...they are just so precious.....

5 comments:

Jules said...

You didn't miss my b'day...it is today! I miss you too. Come play at KnK some!

Edleen said...

miss you!!! Baby is Gorgeous and hope to see your creative work soon :)

Marci Knecht said...

I've missed you! ;) What an adorable baby, I can almost smell that wonderful "baby smell".

Cricket said...

hey hey!! Your back!! I've been checking daily for an update!

Sweet baby!

smiles,

Freak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.