Monday, June 15, 2009

Photos

So.....I got a new camera.....well NOT BRAND new but its new to me. I did a really cool swap with a friend of mine,(THANKS MICHELLE AND STEVE) swapping my scrapbooking creations of her daughter and doing albums for her, and in return received a Canon Rebel Xt, with a standard lens of 18/55 and a zoom lens that is a 75/300. Along with a camera bag, filters, memory card, battery and charger. Oh yeh and the manual which I really need. So I played around with the camera a bit this weekend and wanted to share a couple of shots that I took with it.





6 comments:

La- said...

I love that you took so many great shots already! WHOOO HOOO!!

La-

Jessica said...

Great pics! You are doing a ton of practicing, you'll be a professional photographer in no time :)

Cricket said...

Such an awesome deal for you Carla!! Love the pics! Enjoy your new baby!!

smiles,

Edleen said...

what a cool swap! great shots Carla :) and you're looking good too!

iris said...

Hey Carla!! YOu look great! Missed you. Wow that is such a cool swap you made! Have fun with your new toy!:)

Jules said...

WOW...when can you get here to give me lessons? Your pics are wonderous!