Friday, June 26, 2009

Summertime reading

Well, this is the way that is goes for me almost every year, in the fall and winter I get more involved in scrapping and less involved in reading. In the spring and summer I get more involved with reading and less involved with scrapping. In the summer I can lay in the pool with a nice cold drink on a float, my reading sunglasses and a good book. Its so relaxing to me.
I wanted to share with some of you that dont visit with me on the Freak the current series of books that Im reading right now and seriously cant get my nose out of. For those of you that have been talking to me about them, you know where Im coming from.
And I blame this all on one of my dear friends who told me that I needed to read this series and made me stop and buy the first book. I was HOOKED right away.

So its by JR WARD and its called the Black Dagger Brotherhood series.

Here is a link to their site:



For someone like me who was never into the whole vampire/paranormal books, this really is something that I would not pick up and think I might like to read if I was in a book store.

Now I am only on the second book and there are a total of 7 books in this series. I think that I will be very sad when I am doen reading, but because I have talked to a few other woman who loves these books as well I have gotten some good recomendations on other aurthors that I will have to investigate.

Anya Bast is one that I have heard is GREAT...so she might be the next series of books that I will get into.

Hope you click on the link and check it out. They are really really good books.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I just found my book notebook today, so thanks for posting this. ;) I am looking forward to the first book in the series after I finish "The Host"