Thursday, August 27, 2009

New place to live

Well after almost a year of me and Mariah and RJ living with my mom and dad, we can finally move out and back into our own place. I was so lucky to find this house, it just kind of fell into my lap, perfect timing, perfect location, its the right size, its the right price (we are renting)all in all we are very happy. This week we have cleaned and started moving stuff out of mom and dads. This weekend with the help of alot of friends we will be able to get the rest of the bigger stuff out of mom and dads, and all of our stuff out of storage and be moved in by Saturday. So its been a busy week but I wanted to share pictures of our new home. Now if I can only tell them to stop bugging me already about getting a dog. GEEZ can we move in and get settled first? Im just saying!




12 comments:

Lisa said...

Oooh I love the big yard! It looks like a great place for you guys to live. Congrats!

Katie said...

Sweet house & yard. You are gonna love it!

Heredia Family/Yvie said...

Looks like a great place for you and the kids. I really love the big yard! Congrats!!

Vanessa said...

It looks like an awesome fit for you guys! I can definitely see why they think that you need to get a dog now :) Look at how big that yard is!! Congrats!

La- said...

This is soo great! so perfect!!! NICE DEAL!!!

La-

Marci Knecht said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marci Knecht said...

What a great looking house! The yard looks amazing....and huge. I can just see you sitting on that deck sipping cold drinks. Enjoy your new place. Congrats!

Kathy said...

Yes, cold drinks while the kids are playing with the dog ;)

Edleen said...

Carla, what a nice place!!! can i have a peek inside? ;)

have a good weekend!

iris said...

Carla you have a beautiful beautiful new home!!

Jules said...

I am so happy for you my friend. I sure miss chatting with you!

iris said...

Carla that is one beautiful place to live in. And the yard.... wow! Hey you are getting really good with your camera!:)