Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cute paper flowers

I saw this idea on a site and I thought, how cute are those? I have everything here to make these, Im gonna do it. So you use your Cricut with the accent essentials cartridge, cut the flowers in 4 different sizes, I did mine 1 1/2 inches, 2 inches, 2 1/2 inches and 3 inches. Take these flowers and put them through your swiss dot embossing folder by cuttlebug, or any other embossing one that you want to use. Ink the edges, then curl them. I used my bone to curl the edges. I then put a hole in the center of the purple one and attached a big rhinestone brad, and attached the leaves. On the off white one I used a button and actually sewed the button to the center.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

How cute that is! I love the curling effect and distressing!

KimberlyGailey said...

Carla! Those are so cute!! Looks like something you'd buy at the store! Adorable!!