Saturday, March 6, 2010

Dental work



I have recently went through dental work on my mouth. Lots of things were done that I have been wanting done for awhile so that I would have a better smile. I am finally on the road to recovery after having some stuff done this past week, and Im very happy with my new and improved smile.


I also want to share a picture of the hair style that I am trying to grow mine out for. I love this style and right now Im smack dab in the middle of the growing out part which I hate. But this is what I want my hair to look like.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Looking good! :)

Beth said...

I love all te great ispiration on your blog and wanted to say thank yu for stopping y and posting such a nice coment on my blog. I am going to follow your blog and hope you will consider doing the same!

MaRLeNeF said...

i love your new hair cut, looks awesome!