Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's hard to believe




How big my girls have gotten. I just still remember getting them in OCT and how tiny they were, i could carry both of them around in both of my arms for the longest time, especially as sick as little Mia was and not gaining weight but loosing weight everytime I turned around and took her to the vet. But as you can see they are both nice and big and Healthy now. They wont be a year old until 8-4-10, so they still have a few months before they are a full year old. Im sure that they still have alot of growing yet to do too.

2 comments:

Donna said...

They are so cute
Carla...they make me ALMOST want another dog!

sarah said...

they are too cute! and they have grown so big! i remember when you were posting puppy pics of them over at SF.

hugs,
sarah.